Sale on canvas prints! Use code ABCXYZ at checkout for a special discount!
Steps to Writing Your Artist’s Resume by Ryn Shell
List your most recent activities first (under each heading). Use 10 pt. Type or larger.
Name (in bold or larger font)
Phone Number(s): Work, Studio, Home, Fax
Personal Website: (if appropriate)
Comments: Be sure to list addresses and phone numbers that are current. Make it easy to be reached. The inclusion of such information as place and date of birth is optional.
2. Artistic Education
3. Artistic Teaching experience
4. Grants/Fellowships (Awards/Honors, etc.)
5. Exhibition Record (* solo shows marked by asterisk)
6. Bibliography (Reviews/Articles/Catalogues, Reviews/Articles/Interviews)
7. Publications (Published Writings, Critical Writings)
8. Conferences (Conferences/Symposia)
9. Other Categories
There are a wide variety of professional activities that can be deserving of headings.
Gallery Representation (Gallery Affiliation)
Artist Residencies (Artist-in-Residence)
Professional Service (Service)
Technical Abilities (Technical Expertise, Technical Skills)
Professional Organizations (Professional Affiliations)
Collections that include your work.
I travel extensively to draw inspiration for my paintings and writing from life experience.
You will discover my Australian rural-lit novels at www.rural-lit.com